MAC360 offers a tennis program for aspiring junior players at the beautiful Courtyard Tennis & Swim Club in Austin, Texas. Practices are designed to raise the level of all players from beginner to advanced. MAC 360 is a perfect place for high school and junior high tennis players looking for a supplement to their school tennis programs and provide an excellent training ground for aspiring college players. They offer classes for all levels and ages, including kids who have never even held a racket! They also offer the new USTA 10 & Under tennis curriculum. The Courtyard has 14 outdoor courts, so our program meets rain or shine! Feel free to check out the MAC360 Tennis website for more information about various programs.
*All programs, times, and pricing are handled by MAC360. Please contact MAC360 through their website for more information.
MAC360's Junior Academy is split in three groups:
- This program puts a player on a good path to learning the basics of tennis using the Quick Start approach.
- We infuse fun with learning the fundamentals of the game.
This is our entry level competitive program. It is designed for those who are, or soon to be, involved in USA Team Tennis, a weekly citywide team event. Workouts are geared toward preparing players for their upcoming years of competitive play. Our emphasis is placed on:
- developing proper technique and spin on all fundamental strokes
- directional control and consistency
- basic court awareness
- movement/agility training
- basic singles and doubles strategy
This program is designed to guide, train, and coach the upper level junior. We create a serious yet fun environment, so be prepared to laugh and work hard. In each session, we emphasize:
- directional patterns of play
- match play/pressure situations
- agility training and conditioning
- mental toughness training
- the players individual needs through goal setting
- In addition, we travel to designated tournaments to provide coaching and feed back.