Hello Members, We are off to a busy 2019 and here are some important news items and notes to be aware of!
- Friday Jan 11th - Sunday Jan 13th Tournament Notice: We will be hosting the CATA Winter Doubles Tournament and will have limited courts.
- New Indoor Clinic: We have moved the W3.5/4.0 Indoor Clinic from Wednesday at 12pm to Mondays from 130pm-3pm. Our weekly clinic schedule can be seen on our Adult Drill Page https://cytc.com/adult_drills/
- 2019 Chili Cup vs. Santa Fe Tennis and Swim: We will be hosting players from Santa Fe Tennis and Swim for the Chili Cup Competition from Thursday Feb 7th - Sunday Feb 10th. Registration is open now! A schedule of events can be seen on our Chili Cup Page https://cytc.com/chili-cup-vs-santa-fe/
- Saturday Junior Program: We continue to hold weekend juniors classes on Saturdays at 8am (Ages 5-6) and 9am (Ages 7-11). Classes require registration and payment in advance and can be done over the phone at 512-345-4700. Weekend Juniors Page https://cytc.com/weekend-junior-classes/
- Intro Adult Classes: In Partnership with the USTA's National Pilot Program, Courtyard Tennis will be conducting a series of Adult Intro Classes focused on having Fun, Socializing and Learning the lifelong sport of tennis. Classes begin in April and will be held every Tuesday at 630pm and every Saturday at 11am for 6 weeks. Signups are week to week or class to class with no long term commitment. More Info about Registration coming soon! A Schedule of classes can be seen on our Adult Intro Page https://cytc.com/adult-intro-classes/
- League Changes: Both the USTA and WTTA have changed a few league days around and more home matches will be scheduled on Wednesdays than previous seasons.