Summer is Here!
Beat The Heat With Our Summer Swim Membership
$500 Summer Membership Fee
+ $125 (refundable deposit)
+ $41.25 (tax on membership)
Applicants can come to Courtyard Tennis Club at 5608 Courtyard Dr. and fill out an application, or they may call the club to sign up. Payment of dues are required at the time of registration.
(1) All Summer Swim Members (adults and minors) are restricted to the "Life Guarded" days and hours as shown above. If an Adult Summer Swim Member wishes to use the pool outside of the "Life Guarded" days and hours, they would need a "Club Membership". Minors are not allowed to use the pool outside of the "Life Guarded" days and hours at any time.
(2) Use of the weight room by adult summer swim members is prohibited. Access to the weight room requires a "Club Membership". Minors are not allowed in the weight room.
(3) Children ages 14-17 do not need a parent or guardian present at the pool, but are still restricted to the "Life Guarded" days and hours of the pool.
(4) Children ages of 13 or younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult or legal age guardian (18 or over) at all times, and are restricted to the "Life Guarded" days and hours of the pool. Minor children cannot be responsible for and/or left to be supervised by other minor children.
(5) Members are allowed a maximum of 5 guests/day, and guest fees of $7/person must be paid for each visit whether the adult or child is swimming or not.
(6) All Applicants are subject to approval by club management. Summer memberships may not be granted an extension, price variance or leave of absence. All summer members are responsible for all charges and outstanding balances owed on accounts. The membership fee is not refundable after registration and payment has been made. Monthly statements are due and payable in full upon receipt. A $25 late fee will be charged on any account balance not paid in full within 30 days. If legal action is must be taken to collect monies owed, the member is responsible for all charges, collection fees and court cost incurred. Summer memberships may be suspended or forfeited without refund for failure to pay to indebtedness to the club and/or engaging in conduct which may be injurious to club property, operations, personnel, reputation or to the use and enjoyment of facilities and programs as determined by the club management.